We're re-opening- Safely!
And there are some new ways of doing things. Here's what to expect:
- The number of patrons in the building will be limited. Please be patient.
- There are separate entrance and exit doors.
- Use hand sanitizer when you enter.
- Please do your best to limit your time in the library to 15 minutes.
- One person down an aisle for browsing.
- We ask families to limit their time in the children's area and to ensure that physical distancing is being maintained.
- Our public washroom will be available.
- Proctoring can be arranged by appointment.
- We are not able to accept donations of books and DVDs at this time.
Borrowing and Returns:
- Book drop is open 24/7. Place all returns in Book Drop (Bring large items to front desk.)
- All materials returned to the library will be quarantined before being check in. Any fines that accrue during this time will be waived.
- For vulnerable patrons, curbside service is still available.
- Holds will be available for pick-up in the living room. Holds are organized by the first three letters of your last name and your initial.
- All check-outs will be done at the exit door.
Computers and Photocopying:
- At this time, two computers will be available to the public.
- With a limited number of patrons in the library, please keep your time on the computer short and refrain from gaming or social media.
- If you require assistance and it is not possible for staff to maintain a 2m distance, we ask that you wear a mask.
- Longer sessions on a computer can be arranged by appointment (e.g to prepare resumes or access courses.)
- Photocopying, faxing, and scanning services are available.
Questions? Please contact us.
- last updated: September 28th, 2020